sobota, 3 stycznia 2015

LIFESTYLE BY KINGA: FORT IN APARTMENT


So my saturday was really lazy and I can't over about that. I will miss days like this when school start next week! how it happened that I have only one week of freedom? Anyway I had some time so I watched all my pictures on my computer and I found this one folder ->>>

Few months ago Lucas and I create our comfort zone in my room and we build a simple fort. That was one of my childhood fantasies and I'm happy like never that we made this dream happen even if I'm eighteen right now.

We have so much fun and I truly think this is one of those romantic and totally crazy things we do together and I will always remember that moment. Yeah this fort looks a bit unstable and we don't have any space for each other inside but no matter anything that was our 'comfort zone' and I pray to stay there forever!

I think we gonna make something like this few more Times in the future I just can't over how cool this thing is!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz