czwartek, 26 marca 2015

EASY CHANGES


Spring comes with few changes. I chopped my hair, lose some pounds at the gym, bought a new fashionable hat ( and I feel like a model in ) and I made another photoshoot with my brilliant friend. So like you see that was a busy time lately but totally worth the pain.

Today's shoot became one of my favourite we spend a lot of time on making a good photos and for the first time we workin on a video of behind the scenes also my look from today became my fav Recently I try to refresh my style and I figure out how good I feel in my dark colors. We tried to make this deal as good as possible and I have to say that we did it great in my opinion. This post make my feel much better in my skin and I hope that soon I will surprise you with my new project and make you feel as good or even better.
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz