środa, 12 sierpnia 2015

SHORT RAPORT

I don't know what I want to report to all of you but yeah I feel the need to take a part in life of this blog. Recently my blog is such a empty space and duh you all know what is going on ... grr it's makes me sad that this site which is existed by me so far is slowly dying because of time that is going so fast. I'm still in hope that someday when work gonna be over and life gonna back to normal this space is grow and live as much as it could. So I decided that if I don't have much time for writing and being here or even do something interesting in life to report to you only what I can do is just think what I can do in the future. So I'm introduce to you some exciting stuff, for real me and Lucas are working on some vlogs, we thought that if I can't writing I can make a quick vlog of my daily life what means that you will see my private life from the kitchen like a making off of my life and blog.

Also we plan some weekend trips and traveling abroad in September so then we can show you something more interesting then our faces and simply life in the city. Lately I'm just doing my job which I pretty hate right now and I'm waiting to vacations get over.

City is burning this weekend and probably we all feel like scrambled eggs here if you know what I mean, there is over 104 F (WHAT?!) so tropical!!

Probably storm is above the city if you are interested but let's stop talking about weather and focus about the project that I'm trying to make live. Soon I will start work on fashion project with one of my favourite photographers and I can't wait to show you our work and collaborations with sort of my favourite brands! So stay tuned!

That would be enough for now, have a good evening and see ya next time friends!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz