środa, 20 stycznia 2016

A THRILLING ADVENTURE


Today's breaking news ... My family is moving!

After such a long while, many tears and fights the project called home is not only a project but a living thing. I stood at the front of my new home and I can't believed it was looking like on those photos only few months back, now there is beautiful spacious home for the three of us! I will not miss our life in tiny apartment and I'm shaking while I think about decorating my own space. There where a lot of projects and lots of changes but the end result will be something beyond. 2016 will be absolutely new chapter for the family but I'm good about it. Now I'm welcome challenge of decorating this space for making this my own. Be sure to see more updates soon.

PS. Did you found those three absolutely adorable deers out there? those are my favourite neighbours



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz